Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield unveils its first ten flagship centres under new branding
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield officially unveiled the names of the first ten flagship shopping centres where the Westfield brand will be introduced in September 2019, as well as two developments.
The flagship centres are:
- Westfield Les Quatre Temps (Paris, France)
- Westfield Forum des Halles (Paris, France)
- Westfield Vélizy 2 (Paris, France)
- Westfield Parly 2 (Paris, France)
- Westfield Carré Sénart (Paris, France)
- Westfield Rosny 2 (Paris, France)
- Westfield Euralille (Lille, France)
- Westfield Mall of Scandinavia (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Westfield Chodov (Prague, Czaech Republic)
- Westfield Arkadia (Warsaw, Poland)
The two new developments are Westfield Mall of the Netherlands near The Hague and Westfield Hamburg in Germany.
A marketing and advertising campaign will be launched in September 2019 to support the introduction of the Westfield brand in all the markets through different channels such as cinema, TV, print and social media.
The introduction of the Westfield brand across Continental Europe was announced when Unibail-Rodamco acquired Westfield in 2018 to form Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations.
Christophe Cuvillier, group CEO of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield said: “As the only global brand in the industry, the introduction of Westfield will enhance the value and positioning of our destinations across Continental Europe. Supported by global marketing campaigns, it will make the centres a venue for spectacular events, while delivering significant benefits to our visitors and providing an international platform for retailers to enter new markets”.
The roll-out of the Westfield brand will be further continued in 2020 and 2021.